If you’re a cardiovascular physician, don’t miss this deal from Modern Healthcare: for their premium subscribers, until October 7, 2012 they are offering a free copy of the above list.
The list contains
- The 50 benchmark hospitals listed in alphabetical order by state/city with the following categories and data:
- Teaching hospitals with cardiovascular residency programs – Hospital name, location and number of years on the list
- Teaching hospitals without cardiovascular residency programs – Hospital name, location and number of years on the list
- Community hospitals – Hospital name, location and number of years on the list
- Core findings of all hospitals within the study as well as a web-exclusive look at the teaching hospitals segment, which shows performance measures in aggregate on the following areas:
- Risk-adjusted medical mortality
- Risk-adjusted complications index
- Clinical process measures
- Extended outcome measures
- Efficiency measures
Click on ModernHealthcare.com to visit the link.
Monique Bryher, MSPH
Physician Real Estate Specialist
Physician Relocation Specialist